plotting .eps files with autolisp

abryan

Hi All

I am perplexed by a problem I have had recently using autolisp code to create .eps files through a command line call. I have one machine this works on fine and one that it refuses. It WILL make the files stand-alone from the command line and it WILL make the files using a single lisp plot routine by itself. However, when incorporated into a larger block of lisp code it fails to make the files (it does not crash). Lately it decided it does not want to make .dwg files either (same circumstances).

I am not sure it makes any difference but the machine/programming was used exceptionally heavily before this problem cropped up. Any ideas here? Again, there is identical machine on which identical code runs fine.

(setq EpsFileName (strcat FromFlcad_EpsOutFolder FileName ".eps"))

(command "-plot" "yes" "model"

"PostScriptL1.pc3"

"ANSI B (11.00 x 17.00 Inches)"

"inches"

"landscape" "no" "view"

"sht1" "fit" "center"

"yes" "." "yes"

"A" "yes" EpsFileName

"no" "yes"

)

I use PostScripts a lot. 1st thing to look for is that both machines are setup EXACTLY alike ! To the penny !

Acad version

Plotter name

Plotter path

Plot drive

pc3 or what ever the plotter setup type you are using

etc

It can be a real pain to debug these. 1st thing turn CMDECHO to On. It can find an error on intputs.

Good Luck ! -David